1:18 CHEVROLET CAMARO - RED BULL AMPOL RACING - VAN GISBERGEN/STANAWAY #97 - 2023 Bathurst 1000 WINNER - (Pre-order)
Expected: Qtr.4 2024 - (Subject to change)
Product Code - B18C23T
- Shane van Gisbergen and Richie Stanaway's WINNING #97.
- 1:18 scale diecast body with opening parts.
- Celebrate Triple Eight's record breaking 10th victory at the mountain!
- Expertly replicated interiors, visible through clear windows.
- Individually hand finished exterior and excellently replicated colour.
- Presented in GOLD- detailed premium packaging.
- With individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Includes a 1:18 Peter Brock trophy mini replica - measures to 13mm wide x 35mm high x 13mm deep.
- Includes a 1:18 Bathurst poster mini replica - measures to 23mm x 35mm.
- Delivery expected Q4 (October - December) 2024*
Triple Eight, Shane van Gisbergen & Richie Stanaway had a lot to celebrate at the historic 2023 Bathurst 1000! On the 60th anniversary of Australia’s greatest race, van Gisbergen clinched his 3rd Bathurst 1000, and became the first driver in 15 years to enjoy consecutive wins at Mt Panorama. Stanaway claimed his first Bathurst victory as a co-driver.
Biante is proud to give fans the chance to own the 2023 Red Bull Ampol Racing #97 Chevrolet Camaro Supercar in 1:18 size scale!
Starting from 6th on the grid, and after a series of safety cars, Shane van Gisbergen and partner Richie Stanaway tore away to confidently declare victory over favorite Kostecki by almost 20 seconds – the greatest winning margin since 1999! It was van Gisbergen’s 80th career win and his 5th of the maiden Gen3 season. The victory also marks Triple Eight’s 10th Bathurst crown - the most Bathurst 1000 wins by any team.
Van Gisbergen’s #97 Chevrolet Camaro has been given all the attention it deserves, exquisitely replicated with opening parts in a perfectly replicated diecast body so you can re-live the glory forever! Intricately detailed, down to the picture-perfect red, blue and yellow, Red Bull-themed livery.
Presented in GOLD- detailed premium packaging, with a gold- detailed numbered Certificate of Authenticity, this model also includes a Peter Brock trophy and Bathurst poster mini replicas. Not to be understated, the #97 Camaro represents van Gisbergen’s last Bathurst victory for the foreseeable future, as he moves to NASCAR in 2024.
We Also Recommend
1:18 #16 Nissan Bluebird Turbo - 1983 James Hardie Bathurst 1000 (Pre-order)
1:18 CHEVROLET CAMARO - BJR - JONES/BOYS #96 - 2023 Penrite Sandown 500 - Race 24 - Pizza Hut TMNT Livery - (Pre-order)